Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
So last week was a long, long week. Ethan had some really rough days which is always really stressful to deal with. When he screams for 7 hours in 1 day I found myself praying for patience very often. There wasn’t a single school day we didn’t have screaming for at least 4 hours.
Not only was he screaming, but objects and furniture were flying through out the house. This is the one reason I am really glad our competition season is over. It takes him about 6 months to adjust to us messing his schedule up. We may have to do something different for him next season.
We did have a great time spending the day at the YMCA with our friends last week though, which was very fun for everyone. Gabe had his first gymnastics meet ever this weekend. It is not really a competitive meet, so it is just fun for the kids to show off their routines.
Oh yes, the rest about our state competitions that I didn’t get into in our last post. That was interesting to say the least. It was over 7 hours long because they did level 8,9,10, and JD all together. We didn’t leave to start our 2 1/2 hour drive home until about 10pm.
Dustin took 3rd place all around and placed in every event. Anthony placed in 2 events, and would have placed all around if he didn’t land on his neck and get a serious concussion during his floor routine. He didn’t get to finish his floor routine and had to scratch pommel (one of his best events.) He made it through the week without any other issues, so he is fine now. He definitely gave us a scare though.
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul.
It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She also opened up Elite Blogger Academy last week. That has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year. Head over and check out her great book!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I was able to get 1 post up. If you have any Easter themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #123 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Tips For Teaching Accountability To Homeschool Children ~ One of the issues we have had lately is some of our older kiddos skipping classes and getting behind. In this post I share some of the ideas I have learned to use in our homeschool to teach the kids accountability.
- Easter Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Easter themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 339 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #78 ~ Tulip Tomatoes Stuffed With Cucumber Cream Cheese Dip ~ These are so creative and sound super delicious! Head over to find out how to make them!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #38 ~ Handmade Potato Easter Eggs Stamps Tutorial ~ These potato Easter stamps seem quite simple to make, but make such a festive looking craft. They would be great for making into an Easter card idea.
- #270 ~ Natural Dyed Easter Eggs ~ I love the bright colors of these Easter eggs, and even better that they are all dyed naturally using fruits and veggies and no food dyes!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.