Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was another long week. Nothing out of the ordinary, other then Ethan still struggling and making our days very long and emotionally exhausting. Because he is struggling so much we didn’t even bring him out of the house to go to the YMCA which the kids were disappointing about, but they understood after seeing how much he is struggling.
I did have an appointment with my Rheumatologist last week out in Ann Arbor (2 1/2 hours away). That appointment went good, and because I am not having many issues it was a quick appointment. I have been slowly tapering my steroids finally which is only causing a little bit of issues, but I am very much looking forward to hopefully getting off of it. Every other time I have tried to get off of it in the past I ended up having major health problems, I’m praying this time will be different.
We have started Ethan and Anthony going to the chiropractor with Serena and I. Ethan is going 3x’s a week and Anthony twice a week. I’m hoping that this will be helpful with some of Ethan and Anthony’s issues they struggle with.
In our school things are moving along good. Dustin is now doing history, geography, and bible with us and that is going great so far. Other then him now taking the title as the class clown. It tends to be quite distracting when he eats paper 🙄 or blurts out crazy noises in the middle of reading, but it sure adds some excitement to our class.
The kids are moving along on the rest of their classes as they should be, most of them are almost finished with a couple of their classes for the year. There are some classes that have already been finished up. We worked on a review lesson in our science with Anthony, Ethan, and Gabe and all the boys were able to answer at least 95% of the questions on their own. I’m glad the info is sticking and our mid year science switch has worked out great so far!!
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul.
It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She also opened up Elite Blogger Academy last week. That has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year. Head over and check out her great book!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I didn’t get any posts up for you, but that is because of some really big posts I have coming up over the next couple weeks 😉 . If you have any Easter themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open.
- Inspire Me Monday #124 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Easter Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Easter themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 359 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #30 ~ Easter Wreath Idea ~ What an adorable and pretty simple to make Easter wreath idea. Head over to find out how to make your own.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #95 ~ 200 Easter Ideas For a Candy Free Easter Basket ~ With the fact that we are working to take sugar out of our diet around our house this post is just perfect. There are over 200 great ideas for non candy to fill your kids Easter Baskets with.
- #232 ~ Craft Stick Flower Pots ~ These DIY Craft stick flower pots are so colorful and would make a perfect DIY mother’s day gift idea!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.