Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
I have been so happy with some of the changes we have seen around the house over the last couple weeks. We have been bringing Ethan to the chiropractor for a few weeks, not a normal chiropractor but a special one that specializes in individualizing care according to each patient.
I was very hopeful that it would be helpful for Ethan in helping with his behaviors we have recently been seeing, but also being skeptical since nothing has helped him much at all over the last 9 years. The last 2 weeks we have seen a HUGE improvement in his fits and behaviors. Instead of them lasting for 5-7 hours a day they are down to about 10-15 minutes at the most. This has been absolutely incredible and such a stress reliever for me.
Since spring break is over and Ethan has been so much more calm, we were finally able to go to the YMCA last week. Everyone was so happy to get back. Ethan was supper happy to be able to use their showers and have unlimited hot water. I think that may be his absolute favorite part of the YMCA 😉 !
The kids all worked on a special Easter story project that I have wanted to have them do for the last few years. It was such a great way to go over the Easter story with the kids, and made for some great decorations! Wee Little Miracles shared all the free printables over on their website.
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul.
It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She also opened up Elite Blogger Academy last week. That has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year. Head over and check out her great book!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I managed to get 2 different post up, including a new sensory processing disorder post. Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #126 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50+ DIY Natural Cleaning Products For A Non Toxic Home ~ A list of 50 different natural cleaning products to use around your home. There is a natural alternative for just about any chemical filled cleaning product you could think of on this list.
- The Ultimate Guide To Sensory Processing Disorder Resources ~ We have 3 kiddos with sensory processing disorder, and I have shared a bunch of SPD posts in the past. So I have finally put together a list of some of the best SPD resources. Head over and check it out.
- Spring Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Spring themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 232 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #50 ~ Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce ~ This spaghetti sauce looks amazing! Well if you have ever had homemade spaghetti sauce you would know how amazingly delicious it is too. Even better that it can be made right in your crock pot. I don’t think ours would last for months but we will have to give this recipe a try!!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #198 ~ 33 Ways To Celebrate Earth Day ~ With Earth Day being right around the corner, these are some really great ideas on ways to celebrate Earth Day.
- #232 ~ Re-Purposed Bicycle Wheel Tree Of Life ~ This is an amazing craft idea using something most people would throw away. It would be a beautiful decoration to have around your house.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.