Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
We managed to get most of our school done for the week. Ethan ended up having a couple rough days where he wasn’t looking good, but swore he didn’t feel sick at all. So I stayed home with him instead of going to the gym this week, and we didn’t go to the YMCA. He was looking better within a couple days.
We had our final gymnastics competition this weekend for Serena it was only 1 hour away so not out of town hotel stay was needed. It was actually her last competition ever 😥 . It was a bittersweet moment, since she enjoyed the competitions so much. I was even more proud of the fact that she did so good despite the fact that she broke her big toe on the dominant foot before the competition. She broke it by dropping a non stick cooking spray bottle on it, her toe looks pretty terrible.
We enjoyed last Sunday (Easter Sunday) and had the family over for our annual Easter Egg hunt. This year we dramatically cut down on the amount of candy we added to the eggs, but the kids were pretty excited to eat candy. With us being sugar free for 5 weeks any candy is banned from our house. We did notice quite a few issues that came back up in some of us after eating the sugar. It was just a great reminder as to just why we are not allowing sugar in our diet anymore.
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul.
It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She also opened up Elite Blogger Academy last week. That has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year. Head over and check out her great book!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I managed to get 4 different post up, including a new sensory processing disorder post. The ultimate guides posts are being shared through iHomeschool Network and I contributed 4 different posts to it!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #127 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Over 150+ Michigan Field Trip Ideas~ Head over to read all about our field trip ideas in Michigan. There are over 150 different places to visit.
- The Ultimate Guide To A Sensory Diet ~ A complete guide on a sensory diet for kids with sensory issues. Separated into each of the different senses.
- Free Spring Educational Printables ~ A FREE spring educational printable pack for kids in grades pre-K – 2nd grade. There are many fun printables in this pack like an I-Spy page and more!
- How We Save Tons Of Money on Printing ~ Head over and find out how we save a ton of money on printing.
- Spring Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Spring themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 197 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #180 ~ 10 Simple Hard Boiled Egg Recipes ~ It is that time of year when the farms are overflowing with eggs. It is a great thing, but makes you have to find different recipes to try with the abundance of eggs. Here is a great list of 10 simple hard boiled egg recipes to try.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #124 ~ Photo Gifts For Mother’s Day ~ There are 2 great photo gift ideas on this post, both perfect for Mother’s Day gift ideas!
- #190 ~ Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins ~ Any type of muffin with cream cheese added to them are so delicious. It adds moisture to the muffins and makes them so delicious.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.