Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a little crazy around here. We didn’t manage to get all of our classes done a couple days last week, but that is how life is. We are all trying to adjust to having a little bit of a busier schedule right now. I am trying to supplement our income by watching some extra kids.
I’m not sure how that means our schedule will look over the next couple months while we all adjust. That is the great thing about homeschool though, we can adjust our schedule to what works best for us.
We did manage to continue working on our science, we are learning about the life cycle of frogs. This is such a perfect topic right now, since the tadpoles are popping up in ponds all around. Gabe is only working on Science with us and his handwriting. Cody finished up his math for the year. Both Anthony and Ethan are almost finished with their math for the years as well. The end is in sight!!
We were blessed with some amazingly and unseasonably great weather around here for the last week. I’m so glad we took advantage of it as much as possible. The next week looks like it is going to be quite a bit colder.
I have finally almost finished reading through this wonderful blogging book, this is such an amazing resource! If you are a blogger looking to make money from your blog, I highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul.
It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book will help you do just that! She also opened up Elite Blogger Academy last week. That has been the key to bloggers making a 6 figure income within a year. Head over and check out her great book!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I managed to get 1 post up. With all the posts that I worked on the week before with The Ultimate Guide posts, I was just to busy to get too much us last week! Next week I have bunch of new posts lined up for you.
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #128 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Reading and Spelling Intervention for Special Needs~ We have had 1 kiddo who really struggled with Dyslexia whom we ended up paying a ton of money for a private tutor for. We are working with struggling reader #2 and found Nessy Learning to be a perfect alternative on saving a TON of money teaching your special needs learner to read and spell.
- Spring Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Spring themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 208 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #50 ~ Honey Banana Grilled Cheese Sandwich ~ This is an interesting combination for a grilled cheese sandwich, but it is amazing the things that bananas go with. We will have to give this one a try.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #126 ~ Easy Homemade Enchilada Sauce ~ This is such a perfect recipe for us. Since removing all products with preservatives and sugar out of our diet, this removes most conveniences of store bought condiments and enchilada sauce too. My husbands absolute favorite dinner is enchiladas though, so this will make it possible to make his favorite meal and still stick to our new way of eating.
- #133 ~ Popsicle Crafts For Boys ~ This is a great list of fun Popsicle crafts for boys, it would be great to pin for summer break too!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.