Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Well things continue to be pretty busy around here. The nice thing is that the weather is actually been decent lately. That means that the kids can actually get outside and get their energy out! The little boys I am watching have been sick the last week, along with my kiddos. So we have spent lots of time wiping noses, snuggling babies, laying low, and keeping kiddos as happy as we can.
I have worked most of the week on getting my files transferred from my old hard drive to my external hard drive. Since the hard drive is bad, it has been a VERY long process. I finally gave up on this process last week, after a week and a half of doing it. There are some of my photos that will be gone, but I guess I am ok with that. Lesson learned, back up your hard drive weekly even if you don’t feel like it… Ugh, why do life’s lessons all have to be learned the hard way…
We are slowly plugging away at our studies as usual. This week was quite a bit harder. With Ethan being sick, means that he struggles with controlling his emotions more. That means there was a couple days that school for him was 7-8 hours long, with him spending 3/4 of that time screaming and throwing huge fits. We did mange to spend some time learning about some American history using some great Dover Publications resources. The little boys loved learning some info about the presidents, and the older boys helped me put together the White House model.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I did manage to get 1 new post up. A great post about Dover Publications. They are offering a 25% discount code and a giveaway of a bunch go great homeschool resources. There are a ton of things going on in the background, I am in the process of revamping my blog. I have made the initial changes, but I am working on getting the organization fixed which is taking a TON of time and working on getting a static homepage done as well as new pages. It will probably be a work in progress over the next couple of weeks. If you notice that anything isn’t working right please leave a comment and let me know.
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #130 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- American History and President Unit Study Ideas ~ Head over and take a look at the great resource that Dover has to offer for everyone! They have a discount code they are sharing through the end of Jun and a giveaway for the next week. We have done a few projects with their provided resources, head over and check them out!
- Spring Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Spring themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 233 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #223 ~ What Is A Guided Journal, and Why Would I Want One ~ What a great idea for people who have a chronic illness to write their feelings down in a journal, there are so many feelings people with a chronic illness feel during the course of their disease. The writing prompts are a great place to start getting those feelings all out.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #37 ~ Making A Kite With A Paper Plate ~ My kids love flying kites, especially when we head to the beach. The beach has such great wind. They have tried to make their own kites a few times and they haven’t worked so well. They will love to make these kites this summer, what a great summer activity for kids!!
- #217 ~ 7 Tips For Traveling On A Budget ~ With traveling season being right around the corner, I figured this post was perfect. Who doesn’t want to save some money while traveling? Head over and find out how to save a little on your travels.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.