Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
We managed to get quite a few things done this past week. We have been working on getting our pool opened up for the year. That is a long process since you start out with a swamp. It is nice and blue now, we just have to clear the cloudiness out of it.
We managed to get our garden put in for the year. First off we didn’t get seeds in the ground early enough, so I ended up purchasing plants from farmers at the farmers market. Second off, one of the big issues with our garden every year is that I struggle to pull out the weeds because of the terrible arthritis in my hands and fingers so we put a weed blanket down in the entire garden!! I am praying we can have an amazing garden this year. We have a TON of things planted watermelon, cantelope, broccoli, cabbage, squash, peas, beans, cucumbers, basil, peppermint, thyme, and tons more.
We finally have all of our curriculum we need from Sonlight for the year, so we will be starting our next year studies in the next week with the 2 younger boys. I plan on gettting the 3 older boys started about a week or 2 after the little boys to get into the grove of our new curriculum. I am still torn between 2 different curriculums for them, so I’m praying on which way to go. But, plan to hear a lot about Sonlight this year as we are ambassadors for them for the next year for the 2 younger boys.
We have finished our studies of the Trojan war in our current history, geography, bible. The boys will all be working on an end of the semester project over the next week. They have chosen to make a giant salt map of Isreal. Since most of the kids classes are done for the year, our school days are pretty short for now. This means that the kids are spending plenty of time outside playing!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I did not manage to get any posts up, I was working in the background on a few new free printabes to share with you all this upcoming week and for the next couple weeks.
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #133~ Last week’s Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Spring Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Spring themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 164 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #29 ~ Secrets To Blogging Sucess: A Review Of Traffic Transformation ~ Nicole shares some great insight on a product she worked through to help grow her blog. She shares a couple of the really great tips that are found in the program.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #13 ~ Pizza Spaghetti Squash ~ Anyone who stays away from carbs like our family does, knows how great recipes like this amazing spaghetti squash can be. Finding different recipes to change your menu’s up is a huge thing, make it something like a kids favorite meal of pizza and it’s a winner!!
- #156 ~ Summer Bucket list Ideas ~ This great list of summer bucket list ideas is wonderful. There are plenty of things to do to keep your kids from the I’m Bored’s this summer!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.