Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was super busy! We had the last of the younger 5 kids in for their dental cleanings. That is a task in and of itself in our house. Ethan has started his new summer schedule for this therapy. It means that now 1 week we don’t have any therapy and the next week we have all of his therapy visits! It will be nice to have a week off of therapy visits.
I finally was able to get most of the rest of my curriculum ordered for the next year, well at least for the younger kids. I’m still not sure what to do for the older kids next year. That means that even though I planned on starting the new school year with the little boys this week, we will for surely do it next week. I am really excited since they will both be doing Sonlight curriculum together.
We spend last Sunday at one of our favorite festivals of the year. The Festival Of The Arts is an event the kids get to create arts and crafts for free. Then they have food from all around the world to eat. We have been going to this festival since our kids were very little.
We finally were able to get our salt dough map of Isreal done this week, now we will let it dry over the weekend. Monday we will spend time painting it. We have had a great time learning all about Isreal. We studied the people, the beautiful country, learned what they eat, listened to their music. This weekend we will be making some traditional Jewish food. I love the kids learning all about a country this way. They retain the information so much better!
The next week we are supposed to have temperatures in the 90’s all week and lows in the 70’s at night. That means we will be spending lots of time in the pool and playing with squirt guns.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I shared one of my FREE printable sets that I have been working on. Check it out below!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #134~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- FREE Printable Summer Coloring pages ~ I have shared a collection of 19 different FREE summer coloring pages for kids. The perfect way to keep your kids busy. They are completely free no strings attached and no sign ups, just click, download, and print.
- Spring Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your Spring themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 175 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #120 ~ No Green House? No Problem! An Inexpensive Solution! ~ What a really great solution for getting your seeds started for the year without a greenhouse. It is really inexpensive too! Head over and check it out!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #57 ~ 10 Surefire Tips To Save Money On A Roadtrip ~ Planning on taking a road trip this summer? Head over and read about these great ideas on how to save money for your trip.
- #100 ~ Tips and Tricks For Your Homeschool Planning ~ Planning for your upcoming homeschool year and be overwhelming sometimes. Here are some great tips and tricks to make it a little easier.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.