Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
The past week was pretty average around here. The kids spent plenty of time in the pool since it was in the 90’s-100’s with the heat index every single day. I am so happy that I was actually able to clear the water up without having to partially drain it this year!!
Our garden is looking great for the year. The boys planted sunflowers and they are starting to come up. They were very excited to see that. The boys just planted the 2 other variety of sunflowers that don’t take so long to bloom. We have so many vegetables that are doing amazing in the garden for the year.
Last week we started the bulk of our curriculum for the year for the 2 younger boys. They are doing great with it so far. We have a few more subjects we need to add in for the year, but we like to slowly add them in. I will be sharing the first of my posts for the year about our Sonlight journey on the blog soon!
Saturday I brought a couple of the boys to a local chalk art festival. It was really neat to see all the different creations. Our friends we went with had been there on and off over the weekend and explained some of the different techniques different artists use in making their creations. Sunday we spent the day celebrating my amazing husband who is such an
Sunday we spent the day celebrating my amazing husband who is such an amazing dad to our children. We also spend a good portion of the day at a local park having a big family reunion. It is always great to be able to see family members we havne’t seen in a long time. The kids played on the playground and went swimming in the lake.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I shared one of my FREE printable sets that I have been working on. Check it out below!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #135~ Last week’s Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 100 EPIC Summer Activities For Kids ~ I put together this list of over 100 summer ideas for kids for me to use this summer with the kids I am babysitting, as well as my own kids. Each day during the week we will be focusing on a different theme. Kids in the kitchen, arts & crafts, sensory ideas, and kids activities so I put together a list of 25 of each of those ideas. Head over and check otu all the fun we will be having this summer!
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 162 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #22 ~ Family Command Center ~ Stop over and check out this great family command center. What a really great idea for keeping your important items in one central location.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #88 ~ Summer Beach DIY’s ~ This is a super awesome list of great DIY projects for your summer trips to the beach, lake, or pool. Most of them are super easy to make, and you’re sure to find something on this list you would LOVE!!
- #6 ~ 10 Fruity Treats For Summer ~ These 10 fruity treats for summer look so delicious. On top of it, most of them are pretty healthy, or they could be substituted with raw honey/Xylitol/Truvia sugar to make them approved for our family.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.