Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was busy. We spend 1 full day picking 56 quarts of strawberries from a local u-pick farm. After we got back home we worked on making our yearly batch of strawberry freezer jam. This is a big project, my awesome kids hulled 50 quarts of strawberries. I work on making and canning our jam. The dining room and kitchen are a disaster by the time we are done. But we are happy to have some delicious homemade jam to last us for the next year.
Cody and Anthony were busy every evening this week volunteering for the local Kids Games event. They were able to minister to local children, and even help multiple kids get saved. I couldn’t be more proud of the both of them. They could have been doing so many other things but instead, they choose to volunteer their time. In a few more weeks they will be volunteering for VBS at the local church.
Between all of the craziness of the week, we managed to get a few days done of school, but not the whole week. This is one of the big reasons we enjoy homeschooling year round. We can take off here and there where we need or want to. Without falling behind in our classes. The 3 older boys did start their new math for the school year. The 2 little boys will be starting theirs next week.
We had our co-op pick up last week. Normally that isn’t that big of a thing, but it was the last night of the co-op ever. It was bittersweet because we have been part of the co-op for years now. We have met many amazing farmers and purchased great local products while part of this co-op. Luckily we were able to find out other places to purchase our favorite products now.
Jake and I are celebrating our 18th wedding anniversary today. So my amazing daughter watched the other 5 kids for us so we could go for a celebration weekend. It was the first time in 18 years we have been away from the kids for more than 1 night. We enjoyed exploring the Traverse City area and really have had an amazing time together. This area is absolutely beautiful, we live in such a beautiful state.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I shared our recipe for low sugar strawberry freezer jam, check it out below!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #136~ Last week’s Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Low Sugar Easy Strawberry Freezer Jam~ I have revamped, added new photos, and republished an old post that includes our strawberry freezer jam recipe. The thing is we LOVE strawebrry freezer jam, but since cutting sugar out of our diet, the amoung added to freezer jam just wasn’t making this mama happy. So last year we changed things around, and it turned out great. Here is the updated recipe that is low sugar!!
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 163 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #9 ~ Getting The Most From Coupons ~ This beginners guide to couponing is such a great way to learn how to get the most from coupons. You are surely going to save some extra money in the stores after reading it!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #52 ~ Chocolate Strawberry Protein Overnight Oats ~ We eat a ton of oatmeal in our house for breakfast. This overnight oats recipes would be a great idea to have breakfast already ready to go in the morning for us. Plus it looks super delicious.
- #8 ~ Fresh Garden Salsa ~ Homemade salsa is absolutely delicious. With tomatoes being ripe in our area we will be making plenty of it. This is surealy a recipe we will have to try out, is looks amazing!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.