Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
NOTE: There will be no Inpsire Me Monday linky party the next 2 weeks off. We do this every year, so we can enjoy a couple weeks in the summer with our families. We will be back the 24th with our picks from this weeks linky party. I am excited to see what everyone has to share!
Lately In Our Life
Last week was particurarly crazy busy around here. Between many different appointments, meetings, daycare kids being here, and life it was quite the busy week!
With the craziness of the week we did not manage to get much school done. Monday we didn’t get home until bedtime from our anniversary trip. It was so wonderful fto just be able to get away for a few days. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday I had daycare kids. Appointments we jammed into after they left which made for very filled days.
Friday we have been working on getting work done in the yard. It really needed some TLC. I may enjoy homeschooling, cooking, being with my family, but yardwork is not my strong suit. I have just been happy to be able to get things to grow in a garden again this year!! Planting flowers and keeping the weeds away is just not my thing, and I’m pretty sure it never will be.
Ethan, Anthony, and I were brought in for a recheck of our x-rays from our chiropractor this past week. While Ethan and Anthony seen improvemnts my x-rays showed dramatic improvements. Beyond what they would normally see in only 4 short months. This is probably part of the reason I have been able to dramatically decrease a LOT of my medicines and get off of 8 of them. That is so amazing as far as I’m concerned, I am feeling so much better with less of a drug cocktail going through my body…
Saturday we were invited to our friends for an early 4th of July party. We had a great time catching up with friends we haven’t seen in a while. The kids played with their kids and even met a few new homeschool families childeren. We had great food, spent time swimming, played games, and watched fireworks.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I shared how we are using Sonlight curriculum for multiple children and how simple it is, check it out below!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #137~ Last week’s Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Teaching Multiple Children Using Sonlight ~ We have started using Sonlight curriculum with our youngest 2 kiddos this year. I never realized just how easy it was to combine multiple children using this amazing literature rich curriculum. Head over and find out just how simple it is!!
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 143 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #39 ~ Black and Gold Cake Stand Makeover ~ Such a beautiful makeover of a cakestand. It’s sure to add a great decorative touch to any kitchen!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #103 ~ When Fiction Teaches History ~ We have leared over the years that using textbooks to teach kids can be helpful to some people, but how much the kids retain from just learning from a textbook can be minimal. Using really great literature to teach any topic (history included) the kids can really learn SO much more. Head over and read what this mom suggests to teach history to kids using fiction.
- #141 ~ How We Do Science ~ We have struggled for quite a long time finding ways to teach kids science that is fun and memorable for them. Head over and read this great post on how this mom teaches science to her kiddos. It goes right along with how we feel kids learn best after many years of practice!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.