Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
The last few weeks have been busy as always but not too bad. Well that is if you don’t count a tree landing on your new van and causing thousands on dollars worth of damage not too bad. I guess at least the vehicle was still driveable and that the Lord has kept everyone safe!!
I have decided on all of the classes for everyone for our next homeschool year. We have received all of the books in the mail and I have been workng on putting everything together for the upcoming year. While I would normally start with the 3 older boys Dustin is working so many hours at the gym right now we are waiting until his summer schedule is done. It would just be too hard to have him catch up on everything every day or do school after 9pm every night.
Ethan and Gabe have started every single class that they have for the year. We are taking it a little slower and taking off a little bit here and there. It is nice to slowly work through our classes. We have a trip coming up in a couple weeks and in about 2 months the kids will be getting a few weeks off while my daughter and I head to Australia for 2 weeks.
2 of the boys have helped to get a bunch of yard work done which has been so wonderful. There were things that really needed to get done but there just isn’t enough hours in the day to accomplish it all. Other then them accidently chopping down a bunch of the little boys sunflowers they did an amazing job!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I shared how we are using Sonlight curriculum for multiple children and how simple it is, check it out below!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #137~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from 2 weeks ago, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Surprisingly Amazing Results From A Digital Homeshool Planner ~ I have always been a pen and paper type of girl. I decided to give this digital homeschool planner a try. I was amazed as to how well I enjoyed it. Head over and find out how you can get a FREE 30 day trial.
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 134 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #31 ~ How To Organized and Update A Small Farmhouse Bathroom ~ If there is anything I understand it is how difficult it is to organize everything in a small bathroom. Here are some really great ideas on where to get started.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #14 ~ Banana Split Yogurt Bowl ~ What a great and healthy alternative to eating a banana split. It sounds super delicious and is so simple to make!
- #71 ~ Patriotic Fruit Popsicles ~ Making a healthy treat for the kids during these super hot summer days that are upon us is high up on our priority list. I don’t want them to eat all kinds of added sugar, so this version of patriotic popsicles is a perfect recipe for us!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.