Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Well, the last week was so very fun and so exhausting. We were able to enjoy a great family vacation on Sunday – Wednesday in the upper peninsula of Michigan and the upper peninsula of lower Michigan. It is so beautiful and there are so many fun things to do there! We didn’t get back until around midnight on Wednesday and there were kids who had to be to work by 8:30 am. So it was a late night for them.
The rest of the week we have spent working on getting some areas cleaned and organized around our house. This also means purging tons of stuff. Which is why I am so glad we gave in a purchased our own trailer last year. It has been great to have Jake off of work for the week. It always goes by way too fast, however! He will be off for 2 weeks coming up in less than a month, but it will be while Serena and I are out of town.
Due to the fact that we were out of town for the week, we took the week off of school. The younger boys spent quite a bit of time reading in the car during our travels and learned a lot while on the trip. But no formal school was completed. Next week we will be back to school full time once again. It will only be another couple weeks before Dustin in done with his busy work schedule and we will be going all of our classes again.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I shared a new post, see it down below.
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #141~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Huge Savings On Language Arts Homeschool Curriculum ~ Homeschool curriculum can get expensive, especially when you get to the high school years! Here is one of my favorite places to use for finding amazing savings on a curriculum. Listed are my favorite Language Arts curriculum resources and they are up to 93% off!!
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 180 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #64 ~ 5 Ways To Decorate Your House On A Tiny Budget ~ This is such a great post with some really great ideas on how to save money when decorating your house. Because we all know unexpected things always come up and our decorating budget shrinks.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #70 ~ 10 Must Have Back To School Organization Ideas ~ Who doesn’t love some great organization ideas?? Back to school time is the perfect time to do some organizing. This post has some wonderful ideas, I’m sure you won’t want to miss!
- #110 ~ Turkey Veggie Snack Wraps ~ Finding healthy snacks are so important for families! Filling up with healthy veggies and fruits are so very important. This healthy snack option sounds delicious and is simple to make!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.