Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
The last week was a normal week around here. We sorked on getting back to our normal routines after vacation. That meant working on school and everyone back to work for the full week. Ethan is still working on getting back to his regular routines without too many huge fits. Vacation really threw him off, as it always does. That is why our vacations are ususllay only a few days long.
We are continuing to plug away at our curriclum. The 2 younger boys are now doing every single one of their classes for the year. That is going quite well. We are still working on figuring out a good schedule for gettting their work done. Especially with extra kids here every day for the summer still.
The older boys have next week as their last week off of their main classes. Dustin is the only one who has been off of all of his classes. Anthony and Cody have been working on their vocabulary, reading, bible, and math through the summer.
I am working on getting our curriculum choices for the year post done so you can get a look as to the choices we made for our curriculum. We really changed things up for the year. So stay tuned for that!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I did not get any new posts up, I’m working on this years curriclulm posts which should be coming soon!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #142~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 179 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #31 ~ Why You Don’t Have To Downsize To Live Simply ~ What a great post on how to live simply, without having to downsize you home. There are some great ideas here that make complete sense! Head over and check it out.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #82 ~ 8 Layer Taco Dip ~ We eat a ton of Mexican food in our house. It is just a type of food everyone loves. We have made a huge variety of different Mexican dinner ideas , but have never made the 8 layer dip. My mom made it while we were growing up and it was a hit, so I will have to give it a try for my family. I’m sure they will love it!!
- #93 ~ Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars ~ These look and sound so delicious! They would be such a great quick, easy, and healthy breakfast ideas when the kids are headed out the door for school and you’re running late for the day.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.