Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
The last week has been a great week. We have been working on gettting everything finalized for Serena and my trip to Australia that is only 2 weeks away. I cannot believe it is that close. But that means there are a lot of things we have to think about getting done before we leave. I cannot believe how many things you havet o do in order to travel to another country.
Our school is moving right along as usual. The younger boys are enjoying all their new classes this year and their Sonlight stories. I am loving the books that they are reading with their level.
The older kids will be working on their new science program this coming up week. We decided to give another program a try this year since Apologia wasn’t working out for my older kids. We are using a program recommended by a fellow homeschool mom follower on Instagram. Since Dustin is off of his summer schedule at work a week early we will not be starting Tapestry Of Grace until after I get back from Australia. I haven’t told them that yet though. They will just continue to work on the rest of their independant classes.
THis weekend we got yard work done, ran errands finished, and spent the afternoon out at the farm on a GIANT slip and slide. It was so much fun and the 2 younger boys would have spent the entire day on it if we would have let them. We are so grateful to have such amazing friends!!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I did not get any new posts up, I’m working on this years curriclulm posts which should be coming soon!
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #143~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 193 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #48 ~ A Simple System For Getting All Your Laundry Done In One Day ~ I don’t know many people who enjoy laundry. So if there is a simple system for being able to get it all done in 1 day I know I’m in. Head over to find out how it works!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #1 ~ Homemade Gluten Free Fig Newtons ~ Alright this is an amazing recipe!! Not only are they homemade, but they are also gluten free so we can actually eat them!! Head over to find out just how simple they are to make!!
- #92 ~ Tuscan Meatball Bean Soup ~ It is close to fall season, which means I am all about soups. We love them for 2 different reasons. First off the bone broth is perfect for fighting off colds and flu that goes around in the fall like crazy. Second they are perfect to warm you up on a cold Michigan day. Head over to find out how to make this delicious soup idea!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.