Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was extremely busy! Between getting all of our last minute things we have been getting done for our trip, and watching 7 different kids over the week it has been an exhausting week. We managed to get school done only 2 of the 5 days.
1 of the kids I have been watching for months now, and that my kids have become really good friends with is starting school. So he was here for the last time last week. Of course that meant we had to have a special celebration for him. My boys will miss him very much, but we are happy he will still be here on the days he is off from school!!
I have gone through and reread the Loom resources for Tapestry of Grace for the second time now. Hopefully after reading through it 1 more time I will be ready to start with the 3 older boys once I get back.
So that is about the best of the updates I have. I will not be participating in the linky party for the next 2 weeks, so I will see you all back in October!!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I didn’t manage to get any new posts done. I may be able to get some done during our 24 hours worth of plane rides. We shall see.
Also if you have any spring themed posts PLEASE link them up to the new party listed below, that will indefinitely be open. You can also head over to the main link up page to see all the different themed linky parties I have posted.
- Inspire Me Monday #145~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Summer Linky Party ~ I am working on getting a whole bunch of linky parties up that will stay up indefinitely. I hope this will make things easier for anyone looking for posts on different themes, topics, etc. PLEASE head over and link up any of your summers themed posts, and I would be so grateful if you would share about the linky party on your social medias as well!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 182 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #4 ~ Monday Morning Motivation ~ You have to stop over and check out the story and transformation of the amazing woman! Not only is the meme she shared hilarious, but her story is amazng. I’m also glad to hear that I’m not the only one who feels so much better by eliminating carbs and sugar from my diet, it has made it so that I have been able to remove almost all of my terrible RA medicines plus is helping me loose weight.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #71 ~ 80 Crockpot Recipes ~ Who doesn’t love crock pot recipes?? This is a great list of 80 different ones. The list includes main dishes, appetizers, sides, and more. Head over, I’m sure you will find something you will love.
- #94 ~ No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars ~ It’s beginning to be that time of year, when everyone starts making their pumpkin recipes. This no bake pumpkin cheesecake bars look amazing, the fact that it is no bake makes it even better. Head over and find out how to make it.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.