Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week we were back to our normal daily routine! Our school days are running busy but smoothly. Next week I have the twins so it will be a little extra busy, but my amazing husband is helping with that. That means we will still be able to get our school done for the day without trying to figure out how to fit it all in.
I have a bunch of appointments to get scheduled next week for our off weeks. That will make life a little more busy during our calm weeks, but they need to get scheduled.
The older boys have been reviewing the fall of the Roman Empire in their Tapestry of Grace. Next week we will dig in further into that with learning more about the middle ages, Augustine, the Brazintine Empire, and more. They focused on learning about finding out what carbon dioxide looks like even though we cannot see it in Chemistry which we do 3 days a week, and each chose an aminal to observe around our enviornemt for their biology which they do 1 time a week.
The younger boys have been learning about the Aztec’s their histroy and tribes and Mexico. In their science they have been learning all about ocean animals. This has been great since I have all kinds of great hands on learning to use with them on the Great Barrier Reef from my trip to Australia.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I did manage to get a new post up. Check it out below!!
- Inspire Me Monday #150 ~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 60+ Delicious Fall Recipes You Will LOVE!! ~ Here is a list of delicilous fall recipes I have put together from all of your lovely shares on Inspire Me Monday. You’re sure to find a recipe on this list you will fall in love with.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 204 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #9 ~ Chocolate Spiders – Halloween Recipe ~ These chocolate spiders look delicious. We used to make them and I know from experience just how yummy they really are. Head over and find out how to make them, they are really simple!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #42 ~ White Bean Turkey Chili ~ This looks like a delicious twist on chili. Using healthy turkey and white beans! I will have to give it a try. We love making lots of soups and stews during the cold months.
- #56 ~ Essential Oils To Diffuse This Fall~ We LOVEE our diffuser!! Not only does it make our house smell wonderful, it’s non-toxic. The smells can be changed around like the seasons which is great. Head over and learn about some great mixtures for Fall!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.