Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was quite a busy week. I am trying to balance homeschooling our kiddos and watching quite a few extra little ones. It has made for a fun but really busy week. It also means that between the regular household chores, school, and babysitting nothing else got done last week. Next week I add the other 2 kids into the mix for an even busier week.
In Our Homeschool
With the little boys, we are working our way through learning about the Mayan’s the boys have really noticed how much of a gentler group they are versus the Aztec’s. The boys have Romans 12:14-16 memorized really well thanks to our music that teaches the verses. I’m always amazed how well music teaches kids. We finished up our learning about oceans and ocean animals in science so next week we move onto another topic.
With the 3 older boys, we decided to switch back to our old Simply Charlotte Mason curriculum. The boys were all very happy about this. We picked up right where we left off last year. Learning about what happened after theTrojan Horse was put into the town. We finished off hearing all about Odysseus meeting Cyclops. In our chemistry, the boys are learning about how metal rusts which were done through reading and an experiment.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I got a new post up with some tips for mama’s who have kiddos with Sensory Processing Disorder. Scroll down to see what it is!!
- Inspire Me Monday #154 ~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 100 Sensory Processing Disorder Resources Helpful For Families ~ This is a list of amazing resources from around the web. They are all so very helpful for parents of kiddos with Sensory processing disorder. Head over and check them out, I’m sure you will find something useful!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were links that were 217 linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #14 ~ Joyful Habit 11 ~ Random Acts Of Kindness ~ Do you know how much better your life can be if you just do a few random acts of kindness to another person? You would really be amazed, head over and find some great ideas from our most popular post!
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #11 ~ 10 Ways To Save Money On Real Food ~ Eating real healthy food can get expensive. It is so much better for you, however. You will be amazed at how much better you feel eating healthier as well. Head over to find some ways to save money on real food!
- #122 ~ 12 Turkey Shirt Ideas For Your Little Turkey‘s ~ WIth Thanksgiving right around the corner for those of us in the US these adorable shirts would be so fun to make. What kiddo wouldn’t get excited to wear them. Head over to find your favorite!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.