Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Around our house was a little calmer since the kids didn’t do school. We did have to go to therapy on a different day to make up for not going on Thanksgiving. I did go out later on Friday to meet my grandma with one of our daycare kids. I didn’t have to 2 youngest boys since they had their first sleepover ever at my sister’s house. They had a great time.
Next week we have a full house with all our extra daycare kids. It makes for a little extra business. But it is fun and a couple of the boys get paid to help me with them.
In Our Homeschool
Last week was the week of Thanksgiving. The kids don’t work on any school work, but instead, they work on fun hands-on activities. So we made different Indian and pilgrim villages out of paper, made a Mayflower to look at the inside of. Next week we will do a week of regular school, and the following week we will be on break until after the first of the year. Well, at least those who worked all summer so they would get time off.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I got a couple new posts. Scroll down to see them!!
- Inspire Me Monday #156 ~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Hands-On Thanksgiving Ideas For Kids ~ Every year the week of Thanksgiving we don’t do our regular curriculum and instead do fun hands-on learning ideas. Head over to see some of our favorite activities to do!
- Easy Fall Craft Idea For Kids ~ Here is a tutorial on how to make these beautiful suncatchers. They are simple to make and inexpensive to make. The kids enjoyed making them
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were links that were 173 linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #12 ~ 45 Gift Ideas For Kids You Can’t Live Without ~ This is a great list of 45 different gift ideas for everyone that are NOT toys! There is something for everyone on this list.
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #13 ~ Arm Yourself With Essential Oils ~
- #39 ~ Bryant Breakfast Casserole ~
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.