Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
*****NOTE: Welcome to this special edition of Inspire Me Monday. Where we are asking everyone to link up ALL their Christmas themed posts they have posted ever. You can still link up any non Christmas themed posts as well. We are just hoping to have a Christmas filled link up. We will keep the linky party open until Christmas, but we will not be hosting another liny party until after the holidays on 1/8.
Lately In Our Life
We had a great week last week, despite it being our crazy week. We worked on making tons of Christmas ornaments and got a ton of snow like just over 12″ of snow right now. So the kids have been enjoying finally getting to use their new sleds on the big hill. They have also built a fort in the yard like they love to do every year.
We only made cutout cookies this year to hand out to friends and family. It made for a much calmer weekend making goodies. As some of the kids get older they are working or busy on the weekends so it was a little sad not to have everyone working on them with us, but I was grateful for those who were there to do it.
I finally am almost finished with all my Christmas shopping!!! That is great news!! I have our shopping to do, but also shopping for my mother in law who lives in Arizona and my grandma’s shopping to do as well. So it makes for lots of shopping to get done. It is nice that I know what everyone wants and can just make all the purchases at once or even combine gifts into one big gift like Cody wanted this year. I’m just glad I’m not the one who has to do all the wrapping.
In Our Homeschool
With it being Christmas break not too much to repor on the homeschool front. A couple of kids are still working on some of their studies if they didn’t do it during the summer. More to come on this front after the New Year!
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I got 1 new post up. Scroll down to see it!!
- Inspire Me Monday #159 ~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from last week, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Easy DIY Christmas Crafts For Kids ~ A bunch of fun Christmas craft ideas for kids to do. Your sure to find some great craft ideas for kids on this list!!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 192 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #167 ~ Easy Rustic DIY Christmas Luminary ~ What a simple, yet beautiful decoration for Christmas. They would make great Christmas gifts as well!
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #11 ~ Cheesy Hamburger Supper ~ I always love dinners where you just bake everything together in a casserole. They are easy to make and delicious!!
- #123 ~ Sparkly DIY Glitter Soap Gems ~ DIY Gifts are so fun! I have never made soap, but with my glitter obcession, this would be a great gift to make for anyone!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.