Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
My Posts From The Last Week
I have scheduled 2 posts every week through the rest of the month, below are the 2 posted the last week, enjoy!!
- Inspire Me Monday #188 ~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from a few weeks ago, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!
- DIY Glowing Nightlight For Kids – This super simple to make glowing nightlight is perfect activity to do with your kids before the summer is over. It is perfect for a sleep over or just to make for fun!
- Tomato and Feta Pasta Salad – This tomato pasta salad is a family favorite around here. Especially this time of year when you can get fresh tomatoes from the garden to make it extra delicious, yummy!!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 124 Links that were linked up during our last linky party, the most popular post was…
- #67 ~ My Favorite Farmhouse Colors ~
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #15 ~ Gluten-Free Blueberry Coffee Cake with Lemon Glaze ~ Say gluten free and you quickly draw me in add in some the work coffee cake and you have won me over, yummy. Head over to try this yummy recipes!
- #47 ~ Melt and Pour Glycerin Fish Soap ~ This adorable and easy to make soap would be a great way to get your kids to wash their hands a little more. They are really adorable anyway!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar