Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
My Posts From The Last Week
I have scheduled 2 posts every week through the rest of the month, below are the 3 posted the last week, enjoy!!
- Inspire Me Monday #190 ~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from a few weeks ago, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie Bowl – We are loving our smoothie bowls for breakfast. They are super easy to make, so healthy, and the kids love them.
- Simply Ways To Instill the Love of Reading For Your Child – Does your child hate to read, or you struggle with finding a way to teach them that they don’t dread. If so you need to head over to this post and find out how we instilled a love for reading in our children who would rather have done anything but read.
- DIY Felt Sea Creatures – Kids Craft Ideas – These easy to make puppets are a fun addition to use for your ocean animal unti studies. My kids enjoyed making them and acting out plays and skits using them. I enjoyed doing quizzes on them and having the kids answer questions about each of the animals.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 142 Links that were linked up during our last linky party, the most popular post was…
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #82 ~ How To Plan a Stress Free Birthday Party ~ Planning a kids birthday party can be a lot of hard work! Here are some really great ideas and tips for just how to do it as stress free as possible.
- #120 ~ No-Bake Peach Yum-Yum ~ It is the time of year where we are eating peaches at an unbelievable rate. I mean its only about a month per year that we can eat these delicious fruits. This is a perfect recipe to use up any of those peaches that are getting a little to ripe!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar