Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hashtag when sharing your posts on social media throughout the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
My Posts From The Last Week
I only managed to get 1 post up last week, it is listed below, enjoy!!
- Inspire Me Monday #203 ~ Inspire Me Monday’s post from a few weeks ago, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!
- 35+ Jesus Birth Crafts for Kids ~ This is a perfect list of different Jesus birth craft ideas for kids. I have let my children choose a few that they want to make for the Christmas holiday from this list. There are simple and harder crafts on this list, something for everyone here!
- Instant Pot Chipotle Bean and Corn Soup – I have fallen in love with my Instant Pot. Having dinner ready in less then 30 minutes is just amazing to me. This is just one more of the delicous recipes that I have learned to make in it.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blogs to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last week’s Inspire Me Monday party there were 169 Links that were linked up during our last linky party, the most popular post was…
- #1 ~ 15 Cheap and Easy DIY Chiristmas Decorations ~
Below are my favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #105 ~ Paper Plate Turkey Craft For Kids ~
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Finally, it’s time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.