Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
I have to say that this past week was actually a pretty easy week. We only had 2 different doctors appointments this past week which is not to bad for us. The kids are finishing up the last bit of their homeschool classes for this year. Some are even getting started on some of their classes for next year because they only have a class or 2 left. We homeschool year round so they will get a couple weeks off in the summer but the new year is supposed to start by July at the latest.
Ethan went into the doctor to get his abscess looked at by his craniofacial surgeon (cleft lip/palate doctor) they decided to just let his body expel the stitch that was still in his lip from September. He said if he popped it there would likely be scaring, boy am I glad the primary DR didn’t pop it last week like they wanted to!! As of today it looking so much better probably another week and it will be all gone!!
I went in for my monthly infusion of my RA medicine, that mixed with my weekly shot will make me pretty much feeling like a slug all week. Since I went without all my meds for a month and a half I have really realized how much I really do appreciate the medicine though, it really does work even if it has very terrible side effects!!
We are starting to work on planning our first homeschool graduates graduation party. It is a bittersweet time, I’m so happy she is graduating but it means eventually she will move out on her own. Luckily next year she is working a couple jobs to be able to pay cash for her first of only 2 years of college and she is planning on staying home to help save more money.
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- I put together a list of main dish crock pot recipes this is a round up of ideas shared on the Inspire Me Linky party over the last year stop over and see if a recipe you shared is on this list. There are no repeats on this list and not soup recipes (that is a post all by itself coming up next week.)
- The next installment in my kiddos cleft lip and cleft palate journey was shared this week with his journey of his Cleft Lip revision surgery.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were a whopping 442 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #44 ~Pink Salmon Recipe with Quinoa and Brown Rice ~ I love salmon and most of my kids actually like it as well, even though we have a couple very picky eaters this recipe sounds delicious, and having quinoa and brown rice with it just makes it even more delicious.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #37 ~ Flower Mother’s Day Crafts ~ These flower crafts for Mother’s Day are just beautiful, what mother wouldn’t love them!!
- #346 ~ Healthy Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles ~ I am always a sucker for healthy snacks, especially when they are easy to make. We love making homemade popsicles for the kids with whatever local fruit is in harvest, but these blueberry vanilla look so delicious!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.