Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a pretty normal week around here. School was done every day as we slowly get to the end of our school year. My husband and kids were able to get our little chicks new area in our chicken coop set up, so our new egg layer chicks can go out to the chicken coop. That also means I can order our 25 meat birds that we have been waiting to get, this year we are raising our own meat chickens to last us an entire year which will drastically help us cut down on our meat bill!!
Saturday we had a farm clean up day, this was a lot of fun. This is the farm we get our milk from weekly and also where we get all of our meat from. We only purchase grass fed local meat from here and get nothing from the store for years now. This is also the farm my daughter works at, it is a place she loves to go to, the owners are wonderful people we couldn’t be more grateful to have them in our lives. Jake and the boys helped build a chicken tractor and plant trees along the tree line along the fields.
Once they were finished doing that we watched the cows go out to the field for the first time of the year!! Afterwards they had an amazingly delicious meal for everyone to enjoy, and even had their meat 50% off, which means I stocked up for the next few months of meals for our family! It was a wonderful way to spend the day, and everyone even got a little sun!
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- I put together a list of crock pot breakfast and dessert recipes this is a round up of ideas shared on the Inspire Me Linky party over the last year stop over and see if a recipe you shared is on this list.
- I have a great giveaway going on right now for Chapul High Protein energy bars and flour. It will be open through 3/30/2016. Stop over and get entered to win a pack of energy bars and flour.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were a whopping 422 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #95 ~ Skillet Strawberry Cobbler ~ This strawberry cobbler in a skillet looks delicious. Every year we pick about 100lbs of strawberries and make enough strawberry freezer jam to last us for a whole year as well as freeze strawberries. I am always on the lookout for new strawberry recipes to try this one looks perfect!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #242~ Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Sticks ~ Since Zucchini is one thing I can actually grow in our garden, it’s pretty inexpensive at our farmers market, and it’s one of the first vegetables to come out in the spring we use it a ton. I am always looking for different ways to cook it, this recipe is perfect! I will be trying it around our house this year for sure!
- #282 ~ Easy Mod Podge Confetti Vase ~ This is an easy and adorable craft idea. It would be great for a Mother’s Day gift idea, or even for a teacher end of the year gift idea. It is easy enough for kids to make on their own. It is so bright and colorful and would be great with some spring flowers in it!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.