Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a pretty normal week around here. The weather has gone from the 70’s and 80’s back to the low 50’s, so everyone is pretty disappointed with the cold weather I’m used to the crazy Michigan weather like that though lol. The boys have been continuing to play out on the trampoline despite the cold weather.
Next week my husband has the week off for vacation so we are making a few trips to the dump to get rid of a bunch of junk in our yard and from around the house that has needed to be taken care of for a while now. We will visit a couple local places to explore trails and nature as a family for fun but we are not planning to much of anything else.
My sister in law completely unexpectedly lost her brother who was only 25 this past week, it has really reminded me how precious life is once again. We really need to live each day as if it were our last, because it might just be. We never know. I cannot imagine loosing a child, it has to be one of the hardest things to go through in life. I’m sure it’s only with the grace of God that families get through this terrible time. Our families thoughts and prayers are with their family, as they go through this very rough time. Please remember to hug your loved one, you don’t know if it will be the last time.
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- I shared a review of By Design a science curriculum that uses Inquiry Based learning. We have had a lot of fun using this curriculum with my 6th grader for the last couple months. Stop over to see what I had to say about it!
- I put together a list of crock pot Soup recipes this is a round up of ideas shared on the Inspire Me Linky party over the last year stop over and see if a recipe you shared is on this list.
- One of the books that I co-authored is on sale along with 89 other amazing resources for the yearly Omnibus sale going on through iHomeschool Network, stop over and check out these amazing resources. In this post I shared the amazing resources for parents looking to homeschool their high school students that are included in the wonderful deal.
- I have shared blogging tips in the past and the viewers have loved it, so I finally got up my post on planning your blog posts using Google Keyword planner. It helps your posts be found on Google big time.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were a whopping 457 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #45 ~ Old Fashioned Lemon Bars ~ This is one of our favorite summer recipes. Years ago we would make lemon bars out of a box, that was until we made them completely from scratch! They are super delicious and will make sure you never make the any other way but from scratch again.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #17~ Peanut Butter chocolate Chip Buttermilk Cake ~ We don’t eat to many sweets around our house, but when we do it is mostly things we make from scratch and for a special occasion. This PB Chocolate chip cake looks amazingly delicious, we will be trying it out for our next special occasion!!
- #147 ~ Stick and Leaf Butterfly Nature Craft Idea ~ This is an easy and colorful craft idea. It would be a perfect thing to do with kids after taking a nature walk, and be beautiful to hang around the house!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.