Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week was downright exhausting. Not only was it an infusion at the end of week last week which that mixed with my Methotrexate (chemo treatment for RA) makes me feel like a complete slug for the following 10 days. I have managed to get quite a bit done each day, but by the end of the day I have been crashing in bed and falling asleep pretty quickly.
I visited the hand doctor last week who told me that I have the option to get surgery to clean out the ciniovitis in my wrist joint whenever I need to and then eventually we will have to go in and replace the whole joint with a silicone one. I was disappointed to know that those are my only options for the arthritis in my wrist.
We have managed to get our regular classes done for the week, but Ethan is still having some really bad issues from us taking a few days off during Jake’s vacation to get yard work done. He does not do well with getting off of his schedule at all, and usually we see reproductions for a LONG time after we are back to normal schedule. This is why we keep vacations to a minimum, the last big vacation we went on he had problems for 5 months after our trip… We are starting him on a few natural supplements to hopefully help him, if that doesn’t work we have no choice but to move into prescription medicine for him, which really has me praying the natural meds work!!
We spend Saturday evening at the farm with some of our good friends. They shared chicken roasted over the open fire, my boys were in heaven since the don’t get to eat just chicken and we only have it in casseroles. The kids played hide and seek for hours around the farm, and the adults had a good time sitting and relaxing while talking!
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- I put together a list of delicious and amazing bread recipes this is a round up of ideas shared on the Inspire Me Linky party over the last year stop over and see if a recipe you shared is on this list.
- Since we have been homeschooling for 10 years now I have tried many different math curriculums, Math-U-See is the only curriculum we use anymore. Stop over to read my review of this great program and get entered to WIN a complete set of any level you choose!! Giveaway open until 6/10!!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 447 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #48 ~ How To Make Roasted Broccoli ~. We are big broccoli eaters in our house, but we have never tried it on the grill before. We will be giving this a try and see how everyone likes it.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #446 ~24 Activities to do with the kids this Summer ~ Summertime is a time to make memories with you kids, this list of 24 ideas is a perfect one to get some great ideas to do with your kids this summer!!
- #330 ~ 31 Overnight Oatmeal recipes ~ This is an amazing list of 31 different overnight oatmeal recipes! We are big oatmeal fans in our house, having a list of recipes that can be made the night before is even better. We will be trying some of these out!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
We now have an I’ve been featured button you can grab to proudly display if your post has been featured on Inspire Me Monday. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.