Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week was especially busy for us. It was Vacation Bible School week at our church. The 2 younger boys enjoyed participating once again this year in the fun festivities they had. The 2 middle boys enjoyed participating as volunteers and had such a great time too. This has been the second event this summer they have volunteered for, they have really enjoyed spending their time helping bring little kids to God.
While normally with the 2 older kids working in the evenings it would have been a quiet 2 hours every night during the week. Well not this week, we spent it out shopping for the upcoming graduation party.
We also had a graduation party for our first homeschool graduate this weekend. It was a ton of work making food for about 120 people 8-O. I’m so glad we were able to do it, and see some family we very rarely see anymore.
Serena has worked so hard these last couple years to get here!! She has been working 2 part time jobs (1 at the farm and farmers market, and 1 at the gym as a coach) she finished her classes with amazing grades, and has finished classes for the CLEP exams. She will be able to test out of the first 2 years of college and then graduate with a Bachelors degree for less than $20,000!! We also have had the kids pay for their own vehicle and insurance. Do you have any clue how much car insurance is for teenage girls now a days 😐 , geeze it is just terrible they almost need a job just to pay for their insurance, no joke.
She is such a hard worker. Her goal is to start as a holistic nurse and then decide if she wants to move into a doctor position or just stay a nurse. I couldn’t be more proud of her!!
I have also said homeschooling a high schooler is not as scary as we make it out to be, and can easily be done by any homeschool parent!!
My Posts From The Last Week
I did manage to get a couple posts posted, still not back to my regular posting. Hopefully now that most of our summer events are done I will be back to the Monday, Wednesday, Friday Schedule again.
- Inspire Me Monday #89 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50+ Awesome, Quick, and Easy Kids Craft Ideas For Summer ~ My spring craft ideas post was a big hit, so I figured I would put together a list of summer craft ideas too. These are great to use on rainy days or when the kids are bored. I’m sure you will find some great ideas on this post.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 419 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #231 ~ 5 Reasons Every Athlete should Cross Train ~ This is a great list of ideas on why every athlete should cross train. It was very informative and every athlete should read it.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #74 ~ Summer Sensory Activities for Toddlers ~Sensory ideas are always such a fun and great way to keep kids busy. My kids still use some sensory bins, but they are slowly growing out of many of them. When they were toddlers they would keep the kids busy for hours and hours. This list of sensory activities for toddlers is perfect to keep your little ones busy this summer!
- #155 ~ 10 Must Have Recipes for your Next BBQ ~ Of course the BBQ season is upon us, sometimes coming up with new recipes can be a struggle. This list is a great way to fix that problem, with 10 great recipe ideas to have at your next BBQ.
I’ve Been Featured Button
In addition if you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.