Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week was a pretty normal but busy week. We had our first full week of our new school year schedule which will take some getting used to for Ethan since he struggles with changes. Hopefully it won’t take him to long to get completely adjusted. Ethan got fitted for his new retainer that we will pick up next week when they will take his braces off, he is really looking forward to.
Saturday we had a family party, and were able to visit with family we only get to see a couple times a year and eat delicious food. We even managed to make some homemade applesauce with fresh apples from the farmers market. Everyone was so happy to be able to finally get to eat homemade applesauce once again. I am going to try freezing applesauce this year hoping it works, since canning it for some reason doesn’t work well for us.
Next week Jake is on vacation again, we once again have no plans. It will be another great week to just sit and relax and just get our normal schedule done.
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get a bunch of posts done last week. With the Back To School blog hop going on this week I am working on getting all of our curriculum choices posted since this weeks theme is curriculum.
- Inspire Me Monday #97 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 3rd Grade Homeschool Curriculum Choices ~ A look at the choices we have made this year for our 3rd grade homeschool curriculum choices for the 2016-2017 year.
- 1st Grade Homeschool Curriculum Choices ~ A look into our 1st grade homeschool curriculum choices for the 2016-2017 school year.
- States Of Matter Learning Ideas ~ A look into different states of matter and the fun learning ideas using our Mother Goose Time Curriculum.
- Mixtures ~ All of our fun hands on learning ideas for learning all about different mixtures using our Mother Goose Time curriculum.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 220 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #30 ~ Cookie Pumpkins ~ These cookie pumpkins are so festive looking, they are made using Oreo cookies and a few other ingredients. Head over to find out how to make these super easy pumpkin cookie idea.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #85 ~ 3 Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars ~ These are a simple and health snack idea. On top of that they are no-bake so they are even easy to make. We love making our own granola bars since they are healthy and easy to make, these look just as easy. We will have to give them a try!
- #154 ~ 20 Awesome Ikea Hacks You Have To Try ~ I admit I LOVE Ikea, they have so many low cost organization ideas for your house. It’s probably a good thing that the closest Ikea store is 2 1/2 hours away from us. The different hacks and ideas people have shared online are really amazing and can help you organize any area in your house. This list of 20 different ideas is a great list to get started.
I’ve Been Featured Button
In addition if you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.