Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- On last week’s Inspire Me Monday post, I shared a round up of 25 different St. Patrick’s day ideas.
- I shared a list of 10 different ways to use Geoboard in your homeschool. My boys love these stop over and check out our ideas.
- I put together this HUGE list of over 100 Easter activities for kids. There is something on this list for everyone, stop over and check it out.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
Out of 353 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- How to Get Rid Of Ants – Ugh, ants are such a nuisance I’m sure everyone at one point and time has had to deal with these annoying insects. Head over to find out how to get rid of them both inside and outside for good.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #261 ~ 25 Healthy Spring Snacks For Kids ~ We are always looking for healthy snacks to feed our kids, this list of 25 different healthy snacks is a great round up, just in time for spring.
- #220 ~ 18 Ideas for A Christ Centered Easter. We work hard every year to teach our children the real meaning behind the Easter holiday, this post lists 18 different ideas to do just that. I especially like the religious Easter basket ideas.
Now time for the party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.