Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a little extra busy then normal. Fortunately we did all of our normal school days, and we managed to get grocery shopping done for the next 5 weeks. We also got tons of extra freezer food made, and our big meal making day all done. So we now have 5 weeks worth of dinners in the freezer ready to be pulled out the night before which will make our lives so much easier. I finally have shared our menu’s because so many of you were asking for them.
I had my monthly infusion any my weekly chemo treatment which meant this weekend I really didn’t feel good. On top of that my monthly labs came back that are done with each infusion and my Red Blood Cells and a couple other tests are really low meaning I am back to being anemic. We will see what the doctor has to say about it at an appointment I have scheduled this upcoming week.
On Sunday we went out to eat to celebrate our beautiful daughters 18th birthday. We had cake on her birthday, but because she works so much we couldn’t all go out together until Sunday. Anyone who has a big family knows how expensive it is to go out to eat with 8 people. So this was a real treat for everyone we all really enjoyed it!! I cannot believe she is already 18, if you head over to my Facebook page I shared a video I made of misc pictures from the time she was born.
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get 1 extra blog post done last week. It was sharing our menu’s for the next 5 weeks and a bunch of tips.
- Inspire Me Monday #100 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 4 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- How We Feed Our Family of 8 For Under $200 Per Week ~ Here are 5 weeks of FREE menu plans for you, along with tips and ideas we use to feed our family of 8 mostly organic for under $200 per week!!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 496 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #412 ~Fall Paper Bag Wreath DIY~ This wreath is so adorable, and who would think it could be so easy and cheap to make with a paper bag.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #277 ~ Quick and Easy Creamy Lemon Oatmeal Bars ~ Lemon bars are always a huge hit in this house so these look super delicious. We will have to give them a try for a delicious desert after dinner.
- #327 ~ How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar ~ We have many different uses for Apple cider vinegar in our house but our biggest use is a natural use to keep our chickens free from parasites. This is such a super easy way to use all the apple scraps from making our own applesauce. We will have to give it a try.
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.