Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a pretty normal week around here. Thanks to our big meal making day dinners were all done for us at the end of each day, which makes life SO much easier. The little girl I babysit ended up getting an ear infection and was pretty clingy until Friday when she had been on medicine for 24 hours. That means I wasn’t able to get many extra things done around the house this week other then getting a lot of baby snuggle time.
Since our weather is now mostly cold I managed to get all the seasonal clothes changed out for the 2 little boys. That is always a big job that takes over 1/2 a day to do. Not only do I manage to get their warm clothes out but I managed to thoroughly clean their closets too. It always looks so nice when it’s done, that is one chore I do not care for at all.
I have been reading through wonderful blogging book that has been on my reading list for quite some time. It has been an amazing book so far, and will equal some changes coming around this blog space. If you are a blogger I Highly recommend this book, How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul. It is such a challenge to make money from your blog without spending way to much time doing it. This book is an amazing resource to teach you how to easily do it in much less time!
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get a couple blog post done last week, here they are.
- Inspire Me Monday #101 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50+ Terrific Activities To Get Kids Excited About STEAM ~ My husband made these super cute and easy to make circuit bugs with our boys and they have loved them. there are over 50 different STEAM activities available in this great post.
- 50 Amazing and Memorable Books For High Schoolers ~ I have finally shared our list of High School books that our high schoolers get to choose books from. We require that they choose 3-4 books from this list each year to go along with their classes. On this list over 30 of these books have free e-book versions and audiobook versions online, I have shared links to those in this post as well.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 465 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #230 ~ Cinnamon Bats Recipe ~ These cinnamon bats look so adorable and of course festive. They would make for a delicious Halloween snack idea for kids.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
Below are my 2 choices for the favorite posts of last weeks party.
- #345 ~ Yogurt Candy Corn Pops ~ We love making pops out of different juices, fruit, water, and even yogurt. These candy corn pops are so festive and healthy which makes them a perfect healthy snack idea for kids.
- #159 ~ Fried Apples with Caramel Sauce ~ I think for the last few weeks there has been at least 1 apple feature I have chosen. Like I said before, with apples being in overabundance this time of year and with having a great apple season we eat a TON of apple recipes. This one looks amazingly delicious and we will have to try it!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
Are you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.