Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
We have a pretty busy week this week! I have started back on my Rheumatoid Arthritis drugs after being sick for 2 months straight, which is leaving me feeling pretty exhausted. I also got moved up to a very high dose of steroids once again so that has been somewhat helpful. I’m praying that we finally have things with my health under control once and for all. The RA started attacking my lungs which has been a rollercoaster to go through in life lately.
Yesterday 5 of the 6 kids had an in house gymnastics meet, the kids have been working very hard for this meet and the rest of the upcoming meets for the year.
We are going to be getting our homeschool done in 4 not 5 days this week, because we have our last gymnastics competition of the year this coming up weekend. We have 1 of our kids competition on Friday morning we will then be driving home that night, then will be driving back out Saturday afternoon. We are staying in a hotel on Saturday night because on Sunday morning we have 2 competitions, one at 8am and the other at 11:30. All of these competitions are 2 1/2 hours away from our house, so we will be on the road for 10 hours over the weekend with 6 kids! Packing up for 8 of us to be away from home for 3 days is quite a job let me tell you, especially since we do not eat out much at all because we only eat organic foods.
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up, if you didn’t check it out head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- Some ways to get MASSIVE traffic to your blog, helping a few fellow bloggers that were curious on how to get traffic to your blog.
- Here is a round up of 20 Christ Centered Easter Craft Ideas for kids from around the web that I shared.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
Out of 439 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- 45 Meatless Recipes ~ We get all of our meat from a local farmer, it is all organic beef, chicken, and pork. Since it is a little more pricey we do not eat meat at all of our meals for the month. So we are always looking for great meatless recipe ideas, this list is just perfect for that!!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #225 ~ 14 Natural Food Dye Alternatives ~ We try to not use dyes in our house for anything that we eat. Since we have 2 autistic children and 1 ADHD the dyes make them rather crazy!! Using some type of dye alternative is how we have to do things, this list is perfect for dying things without the added chemicals.
- #138 ~ Christ Centered Easter Activity ~ As I have stated before I try hard to teach my children the TRUE meaning of Easter! This activity is a great one to do with kids to teach them about the REAL meaning of Easter and one I haven’t heard of before. Stop over and check it out!
Now time for the party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.