Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This has been yet another busy week for us. The kids have been getting last minute practice in for their state gymnastics competitions that happened over the weekend. We stayed the weekend in a hotel and the kids of course had a ton of fun, swimming in the pool and working out in the work out room. I was ecstatic that the hotel offered free breakfast and dinner which I have never heard of!! We had a wonderful time exploring Frankenmuth, there are lots of fun things to do here and the architecture here is amazing!!
Competitions went well, we spent 10 hours sitting in bleachers watching 3 different competitions. Dustin took 4th place all around. Anthony took 3rd in p-bars, 5th in vault, and 10th in hi-bar. Ethan worked hard, but there were a ton of other kids in his level at this age. Overall the kids have had an amazing season and I am so very proud of them. It was their first year in gymnastics they started classes back in July, next year Dustin will be going into level 10 which is simply amazing since he was in level 5 this year.
Packing up for 8 people for a 4 day trip is a lot of work though. I have not been feeling good since Easter, I think having the family over even though I didn’t do to much was just to much for me. I am glad I finally got a diagnosis but not really happy it is that doesn’t have a good outcome Pulmonary Fibrosis either from my Rheumatoid Arthritis or from my RA medicine Methotrexate they will never know. Either way I went in for an echocardiogram to see if I also have pulmonary hypertension and I am still awaiting the results for that. For the time being I get to go everywhere in a wheelchair because walking more then a short distance just isn’t happening yet.
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a few different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- I put together a list of 50 awesome, easy, and quick spring craft ideas from bloggers around the web, there are crafts on here for anyone, stop over and check it out.
- We have tried many different therapies for our special needs kiddos, one that we have seen great results from is listening therapy, in this post I shared the different types of listening therapy we have tried and how they worked for my kiddos.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were a whopping 437 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #161 ~ 13 Quick and Easy Smoothies ~ My kids make their own breakfast in the morning, I am not a morning person so I need to get some coffee in me and get my morning bible reading in before I can function. Making smoothies is something they do almost every morning, this list has some great ideas to try, and they are a pretty healthy way to start the day!!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #233 ~ 25 Spring Math Activities for Preschoolers ~ I am a sucker for hands on learning ideas, make them about a season or holiday that is coming up and you have won me over. This is a great list of math ideas for preschoolers.
- #437 ~ 14 Ways To Take Your Homeschool Outside ~ Once the weather gets warm outside everyone in our house is ready to get outside and enjoy the nice weather. This is such a great post with 14 ways to get your homeschool outside. You’re sure to find a fun idea to get your family outside.
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.