Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was another pretty busy week around here. Last week I shared what shopping for 8 people for 5 weeks looks like. This past weekend we made 5 weeks worth of crock pot freezer meals. This is a BIG job as I’m sure you can imagine, but we only spend 1 big day making 5 weeks worth of meals and it is such a lifesaver for us during this very busy season of our lives. Having a meal to take out of the freezer the night before, put it into the crock pot in the morning and have a delicious and healthy dinner all ready at dinner time. All we have to do is make the veggie, fruit, or grains with some of the meals and dinner is all ready to go!!
I had my monthly infusion along with my chemo meds (for severe RA) on Friday, and have many appointments lined up for next week. So other then the appointments it will be a slow week. Even though I have been taking the meds for quite a while now and they don’t give me to many of the side effects any more, I do get very exhausted from taking them along with migraines some weeks. They have drastically slowed down the RA damage though, so I think it is worth taking them.
Next week I go into the hand DR to find out what my options for surgery on my wrist are. Of course it is my right hand (my dominate hand) so I don’t want the joint fused. We will see what other options we have, since 1 1/2 year ago there was very significant erosions already in every bone in my wrist and multiple erosions in a couple of them. While I have been putting off surgeries for a while if I wait much longer there are going to be too many surgeries lined up all at the same time, so I need to start tackling some of them.
My Posts From The Last Week
I shared a couple different posts last week they were:
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- I put together a list of 50 Easy and Healthy Breakfast Ideas this is a round up of ideas shared on the Inspire Me Linky party over the last year stop over and see if a recipe you shared is on this list.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were a whopping 331 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #55 ~ Crispy Fried Onion Strings ~ How to make your own fried onions perfect for burgers, casseroles, or just to snack on.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #261 ~ 20 Fun Summer Activities For Kids ~ This wonderful list of summer activities shared by Tara at Embark on the journey is such a great list. It is a perfect way to keep your kiddos busy during the summer with all screen free activities!! She even includes a free printable for you. Stop over and check it out!!
- #152 ~ 25 Sensational Strawberry Recipes ~ With strawberry season just around the corner these recipes from Rana from Bewitchen Kitchen are perfect to try!! Every year we pick about 100lbs of strawberries to make strawberry freezer jam, we also make strawberry recipes with the extras this year we will be trying a couple of these recipes out!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.