Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
This past week was a fairly normal week. Nothing to big happened at all. The kids are still doing their gymnastics classes a couple days a week, their open homeschool gymnastics have ended for the summer and Dustin’s schedule is calming down so he now gets the weekends off at least through the summer.
Even though I actually planted a garden again for the first time in a couple years my wonderful chickens are deciding that I planted everything for them to eat which has been pretty frustrating. I did plant some things in containers that they can’t get a hold of, so at least we will have tons of tomatoes, dill, basil, and chives…
Next week I will be heading over to see the lung transplant team 2 1/2 hours away to get a second opinion on the ominous diagnosis that I received a few months ago of pulmonary fibrosis. I have been praying hard that they have made a mistake in diagnosing me or maybe I have been miraculously healed. Whatever happens I know that God will give me the strength to get through it.
My Posts From The Last Week
Last week I managed to get a couple posts up they were.
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- 40 Family Friendly things To Do In Michigan’s Upper Peninsula ~ Michigan is such a beautiful state, but the Upper Peninsula Michigan is just a little piece of heaven in my opinion. I have put together a list of 40 family friendly adventures in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, these are the perfect places to take a vacation this summer especially if you love nature, waterfalls, or hiking!!
- All About Bee’s Homes ~ We have been finally back to working on our Mother Goose Time curriculum again the past couple weeks. This is my first post sharing the fun we have had using this amazing curriculum once again. Stop over and see all the fun we have had learning about Bee’s homes.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 319 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #261 ~ Tuna Salad Recipe ~ We are always on the lookout for good new healthy recipe ideas. This tuna salad recipe that was the most popular post of the linky party is a perfect healthy recipe to try!!!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #114 ~Beach Glass Solar Lights ~ These solar lights are so beautiful, and they would make a perfect light for any porch or walkway for the summer! On top of that they are pretty easy to make.
- #74 ~ 40 Bread Machine and Bread Recipes ~ I recently picked up an awesome bread machine from the thrift store for only $2, and have been on the lookout for good bread machine recipe ideas. This post is perfect for using in my new bread machine!!
I’ve Been Featured Button
We now have an I’ve been featured button you can grab to proudly display if your post has been featured on Inspire Me Monday. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.