Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week, I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a VERY busy week around here. During the week we spent time getting some yard work done which included pulling tons of weeds from around the yard, cutting down weed trees that our chickens have been using for laying their eggs.
We spent Thursday picking 40 quarts of strawberries from a local strawberry patch. We spent Friday hulling strawberries and making 25 quarts of homemade strawberry freezer jam, and a ton of freezer packets of smoothie mixes for breakfasts.
Saturday my husband took me on a surprise trip overnight to the lakeshore to celebrate our 17th wedding anniversary. My wonderful daughter stayed home to watch the rest of the kids for us, not sure what I would do without her either. We sat and relaxed, watched the sunset at the beach. We hiked 4 miles through the dunes in the middle of nowhere to see a beautiful lighthouse in Michigan I have never seen. It was an amazing weekend, I’m so blessed to have such an amazing husband!!
My Posts From The Last Week
With all the craziness of last week I didn’t manage to get any posts posted, you can stop by and visit a couple old posts though.
- Last weeks Inspire Me Monday Post with my favorite picks of the last weeks link up. If you haven’t had a chance to check it out yet, head over to see if you were one of my picks of the week.
- 50+ Festive Patriotic Recipes ~ I have put together a list of over 50 patriotic recipe ideas. These are perfect for 4th of July, Memorial day, Labor day or any other day you want to celebrate being an American.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 427 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #31 ~ Chocolate Zucchini Muffin Recipe ~ It’s that time of year when we eat tons of zucchini around here. We also freeze a ton of it so that we can add it into recipes through out the winter months when we can’t get it from our local farmers market. These chocolate zucchini muffins look amazing and are a great way to sneak in veggies for your picky eaters!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #47 ~Portable Drying Rack From an old Crib ~ Anyone who has a pool and kids knows keeping towels from getting dumped in the yard or in the house is a struggle. This is a perfect idea to get kids to hang their towels up once they are done with them, even better it is from an old crib!
- #301 ~ Orange Creamsicle Ice Pops ~ During summer my kids LOVE trying new types of homemade popsicles, each kid has a favorite, but we have not tried orange creamsicle before, we will be trying these before the summer ends for sure they look delicious.
I’ve Been Featured Button
We now have an I’ve been featured button you can grab to proudly display if your post has been featured on Inspire Me Monday. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! Link up your posts below and then make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.