Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week we were able to rest and relax after a bust week preparing for the graduation party the previous week. We have been staying cool by staying in our air conditioned house, and the kids have spent a lot of time in the pool. I hope you all are staying cool as well, it has been hot everywhere!!
I have decided to take on a babysitting job for a 4 month old. She is really a good baby and it helps us out financially. This also means blogging may not be as frequent as I always hope for it to be.
We enjoyed my nieces 1st birthday party this past weekend, and had a great time spending time with family again. We took my other niece overnight, her and the kids have been having a great time enjoying summer activities.
Next week we will be working on getting meal planning and cooking done for the next 5 weeks. This is always a busy and exhausting week, but it is such a blessing to have dinners already made and ready to go.
My Posts From The Last Week
I did manage to get only 1 post posted, still not back to my regular posting. With summer here I just am not on a regular posting schedule. I’m hoping once summer is done I will be back to the Monday, Wednesday, Friday Schedule again.
- Inspire Me Monday #89 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 3D Drawing Pens For Kids ~ We were given the chance to review these great 3D drawing pens. The kids have had such a great time making fun 3D creations using the pens. Stop over to read our full review of the pens, as well as enter the giveaway!!
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 419 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #10 ~ Sand Dollar Cookies ~ These sand dollar cookies look great. They are the perfect cookies to have at a summer party, or beach/ocean homeschool unit.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #104 ~ How To Make Sand Art With Salt ~ We love doing fun arts and crafts with the kids. Sand art is something they all enjoy doing. The only down side is that colored sand is pretty expensive, but salt is really cheap. This idea for making sand art with salt is such a great idea. We will have to try it out this summer!!
- #144 ~ Over 90 Blueberry Recipe Ideas ~ Since it is blueberry season around us, this list of blueberry recipes is perfect. We will be trying a few of them out soon as we enjoy the ending of blueberry season.
I’ve Been Featured Button
In addition if you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.