Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
The last week was busy and really exhausting, first off my hubby was out of town for a few days while I was still on the mend from going to the beach and getting really sick from the sun. That on top of the fact that the little girl I have been babysitting (who is usually the best baby ever) was teething and screamed for 3 of the 5 days I watched her. Of course they had to be the days that Jake was out of town too. Needless to say by the time I went to bed those nights, I feel asleep pretty fast. It is just a reminder how amazing my husband is, and how difficult it would be to run the house without him regulalry!
On top of being sick, hubby out of town, baby teething, my van has been in the repair shop and incurring more costs by the day. I am hoping I will be able to get it back some time next week without it costing an arm and a leg to fix it, sigh…
We only have a couple more weeks left of our summer schedule for therapy and gymnastics. This will mean we will be in the gym 4 days a week instead of 2 days a week. It will also mean that therapy will be only 2 days a week instead of 3. Once we change schedules Ethan struggles for a while getting used to the changes, so I’m anticipating a while of behavior issues.
My Posts From The Last Week
I did manage to get one new post done last week along with my Inspire Me Linky post.
- Inspire Me Monday #93 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Rainbow Fun ~ For our last post for our bubbles, boats, and floats theme we shared some of the rainbow fun we have had during our rainbow theme. Including a delicious and healthy rainbow snack idea. Stop over and check it out!
- Back To School Sensory Resources Prize Basket ~ Just this morning I shared a short 1 week giveaway I am hosting. Not only is there my giveaway but there are 51 other blogs hosting their own themed back to school giveaway. Stop over to get entered to win on mine and other giveaways.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 426 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #33 ~ Omelet Waffles ~ I am continuously amazed at the things people come up with to make with their waffle maker. I haven’t ever heard of using it to make omelets though, what a great and simple idea.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #121 ~ Apple Pie Fries ~ Apple season in big around here, once fall hits we eat apples close to every day. We love to eat plain apples for snacks, and make apple recipes. These apple pie fries look delicious and we will have to try them as soon as apple season is in full swing again.
- #2 ~ Top 10 Tips For Maximizing Space in REALLY Tiny Homeschool Spaces ~ Organizing homeschool supplies and more can really be a struggle, especially if you have a small space. Tina has some great ideas for storage in your tiny spaces, stop over and check it out!
I’ve Been Featured Button
In addition if you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.