Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
We all enjoyed the week last week, Jake was on vacation and we were able to spend time together as a family, well at least the best you can when 2 of our teenagers work quite a bit. While we ended up not going anywhere or doing anything, because we ended up helping my brother and sister in law move into their house unexpectedly which took up the 2 days we didn’t have anything planned.
I did get a few appointments in, that I had been putting off until last week that really needed to be done. Jake was able to go with Serena and her friend to Cedar Point, they had a good time and a long day. As she gets older we try to enjoy the time out we can still get with her, knowing it’s only a matter of time before she moves out on her own.
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get 1 post done last week. It was a review of an absolutely amazing Christian audio series for kids that was made by the creators of Adventures In Odyssey. I have a giveaway going on for the 4 different sets of CD’s that we reviewed. Click the link below to get entered to win.
- Inspire Me Monday #95 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- Bring History To Life For Kids ~ This is a giveaway that was posted last week, that is open through 9/6. This CD set is such a fun way to teach a few great history stories to kids. They also have study guides you can use to make a complete study for kids. These CD’s show the amazing power of God when al things seem impossible. There are many ways to get entered to win this great giveaway daily.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 404 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #43 ~ Homemade Apple Cider ~ With fall right around the corner, this is the perfect recipe. I had no idea that making your own cider was so simple. With it costing so much to buy, we will be trying this recipe idea this year with the major abundance of apples we purchase every fall and winter!
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #59 ~ Homemade Autumn Spice Soy Candles ~ I had no clue making soy candles was so easy. These autumn scented candles would be a fun fall project to do with kids, and would make the house smell delicious!
- #378 ~ Stuffed Apple Cinnamon Sticks ~ With fall just around the corner we will be making all kinds of apple goodies. We like to make apple crisp, homemade applesauce, apple muffins, and more. We have never thought to make apple sticks though. They sound delicious and will be added to our growing list of fall recipe ideas.
I’ve Been Featured Button
In addition if you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.