Welcome to Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!! I’m glad you stopped over, please link up your posts, and stop over to check out some of the other great posts linked up too. Make sure to include the #InspireMeLink hash tag when sharing your posts on social media through out the week. I will be watching the hashtag and re-sharing the posts on my social media.
Lately In Our Life
Last week was a super easy week for us, the kids got the week off from gymnastics class. The older 2 kids still taught gymnastics classes in the evening since it was only team kids off. It was nice since next week we start the fall schedule for class and therapy. That means spending 4 days a week in classes at the gym, therapy times and days changing again for the new school year, and my sensory kiddo adjusting to his schedule being completely different once again.
Next week on top of adjusting to a new schedule Ethan goes in to get fitted for his retainer since we choose to hold off on his big surgery for now. He will be using a retainer to keep his mouth in the place we have worked for the last 1 1/2 years to get. He’s excited that he will finally be able to eat foods that have been off limits because of the braces for the last 1 1/2 years.
My Posts From The Last Week
I managed to get a bunch of posts done last week. With the Back To School blog hop going on this week I am working on getting all of our curriculum choices posted since this weeks theme is curriculum. We also have a giveaway going on still for an absolutely amazing Christian audio series for kids that was made by the creators of Adventures In Odyssey. The winner will get 4 different sets of CD’s that we reviewed.
- Inspire Me Monday #96 ~ Last weeks Inspire Me Monday post, with 2 of my favorite posts and the most popular of the week. Stop over to see if you were featured!!
- 50 Awesome, Quick, and Easy Fall Craft Ideas For Kids ~ Due to the fact that our spring and summer craft ideas for kids posts did so well with you the viewers, I have put tother a list of 50 Easy fall craft ideas for kids. Some of these ideas were taken from the Inspire Me Monday posts shared over the years, others from the Kids Activity Blog links parties. All of them are easy, inexpensive, and adorable fall craft ideas you won’t want to miss.
- 11th Grade Curriculum Choices for 2016-2017 ~ A look into our 11th grade homeschool curriculum choices for the 2016-2017 school year.
- 9th Grade Homeschool Curriculum Choices for 2016-2017 ~ An in depth look at the curriculum choices for our 9th grader this year in our homeschool.
- 7th Grade Homeschool Curriculum Choices for 2016-2017 ~ An in depth look at the curriculum choices for our 7th grader this year in our homeschool.
The Inspire Me Hosts
Each week we share the most clicked on post as well as choosing our own 2 favorite posts. Stop by each of the co-hosts blog to see if your post was featured by them this week!! Also follow each of them on their blogs or social media somehow.
Last Weeks MOST Popular link:
For last weeks Inspire Me Monday party there were 434 links that were linked up last week the most popular post was….
- #58 ~ DIY Solar Light Chandelier ~ What a great and easy way to make a chandelier for outdoors. It needs easy to find materials and is super easy to make. It would make a great addition to any garden or backyard area.
My Favorite Posts Of the Week:
- #321 ~ The Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Bars ~ With fall upon us comes all the delicious fall recipe ideas. Pumpkin bars are so delicious, but making them gluten friendly for those of your who eat gluten free makes this a perfect recipe for your fall parties!!
- #188 ~ FREE Thanksgiving Unit Study ~ We love using unit studies in our homeschool, I love them even more when I can find them for FREE online! This is a 2 week long unit study for free all about Thanksgiving. A perfect addition to your fall learning for homeschoolers or non homeschooler!
I’ve Been Featured Button
In addition if you were one of the featured blog posts this week? Please grab the featured button below and proudly display on your blog. Congratulations!!
Inspire Me Monday Linky Party
Now it’s finally time for the Inspire Me Monday Linky party! You can link up your posts below but make sure to link back here somewhere in your post, on a linky page, or in your sidebar.