If you are searching for an easy homemade soup, look no further than this Instant Pot Chipotle Bean and Corn Soup. It’s hearty, simple and absolutely delicious!
Soup in the Instant Pot might just be my new favorite thing. Do you remember those days of crockpot soup? Hours upon hours of waiting, just to have a nice bowl of homemade soup? I remember them well, and honestly, I’ve lost a little bit of patience for that long process.
With my Instant Pot, I can make this Instant Pot Chipotle Bean and Corn Soup from start to finish in less than 30 minutes. Are you kidding me?!! That, my friends, is a game changer.
I try to plan ahead for my meals, I really do…but sometimes, life happens and that planning just doesn’t go according to plan. This is where my Instant Pot always saves the day. No matter what, it always has my back.
With the cold weather approaching, I love having a plethora of soup recipes on hand that I can whip up in a breeze. This Chipotle Bean and Corn Soup is perfect for those cold nights and it always seems to cook perfectly, no matter what. What are you waiting for? Give this homemade soup recipe a try today!
- 6 ounces sausage
- 15 ounce can pinto beans, drained
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 15 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 15 ounce can corn
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 7 ounce can chipotle chilies
- 32 ounces beef broth
- Turn Instant Pot onto saute mode.
- Saute sausage until browned.
- Add in remaining ingredients.
- Close lid and set pressure valve to sealing.
- Set manual pressure temperature for 12 minutes.
- Allow for a quick pressure release and then stir and serve.
Want to find more great family friendly recipe ideas? Head over to my Pinterest board, where you will find a TON more great ideas.