Are you looking for a dinner that tastes like a million bucks but is easy on the wallet and also time? Look no further than this Instant Pot Ground Beef Pasta Fagioli Soup. It’s hearty, meaty and full of goodness that your family is certain to love.
Why spend hours and hours of your day cooking and working over a hot stove when you can use your Instant Pot with ease? If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to cook a meal from start to finish in an Instant Pot, this Ground Beef Pasta Fagioli Soup is a great one to start with.
The ingredients are simple, as are the directions. You’ll find that following the recipe and simply adding to your Instant Pot may just be the simplest part of your day!
Think about how wonderful it would be to come home after a hard days work and create a meal super quick and easy for your family. With your Instant Pot and this super simple recipe, that dream can absolutely become a reality.
Give it a try as soon as you can. You’ll love the ease of cooking it in the Instant Pot!
Instant Pot Pasta Fagioli Soup
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced yellow or orange bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 cup tomato sauce or soup
- 3 cups beef broth or stock
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 can of kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup ditalini pasta
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Set Instant pot to sauté function.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and onion. Cook until garlic is fragrant, and onion is translucent; about 2 minutes.
- Next add ground beef. Cook until no longer pink, stirring regularly. Drain grease and return to pot.
- Now add tomato sauce or soup and broth.
- Now add the celery, carrots, and peppers.
- Add beans to mixture.
- Now add the pasta.
- Add seasonings and mix everything together.
- Set Instant Pot to high pressure and set cook time for 15 minutes. Make sure venting is off. When the timer goes off, allow venting naturally for 15 minutes. Release any remaining pressure.
Serve and enjoy!
Here is a video of the recipe for anyone who would rather watch it on video!
Want to find more great family friendly recipe ideas? Head over to my Pinterest board, where you will find a TON more great ideas.