This Instant Pot Spicy Marinara Sauce is a great addition to many meals. If you’re looking for a little bit of kick to add into your recipes, you’re going to love the taste and flavor of this delicious dish.
I’m not going to say that we have picky eaters in our house, but I do know that everyone tends to disagree about their favorite dishes or what they want to have for dinner. One thing that they can all agree on however, is this delicious Instant Pot Spicy Marinara Sauce is so delicious and good!
If you’re looking for a way to kick up your noodles and add in some heat, this recipe is not going to disappoint!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 12 oz. spaghetti noodles
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 3 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 4 cups of water
1. Set the instant pot to saute.
2. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes.
3. Stir to combine.
4. Saute’ for 5 minutes. At this time you can either let the sauce cool and put the sauce into a jar or a gallon size bag and use later or add some spaghetti noodles into the pot for a spaghetti dinner. I like to triple the batch and store the sauce in the freezer to pull out for an easy dinner one night. I just dump the sauce into the IP add the noodle, make a salad, and some bread for a delicious and super easy meal idea.
5. Add your spaghetti noodles in half and layer them over the sauce.
6. Add your 4 cups water.
7. Replace the lid.
8. Set the Instant Pot to sealing and pressure cook on high pressure for 8 minutes.
9. When cooking is complete, hit cancel and do a quick-release on the Instant Pot.
10. Stir the spaghetti.
11. It will thicken as it cools.
12. Serve immediately with parmesan cheese.
Looking for more delicious dessert ideas? Or maybe a dinner idea or two to go along with some of these awesome desserts? Head over to my Pinterest page where you will find many more ideas!
This post may be linked up with some or all of THESE great linky parties. Make sure to head over to find more great ideas from fellow bloggers.