- 2 ~ 16oz Jell-O Any Flavor
- 3 1/2 Cups ~ Boiling Water
- 2 ~ 9×13 pans or 1 ~ 8×10″ pan and 2 Easter Jell-O Molds
- Boil 3 1/2 cups of water (add 1/2 cup for evaporation during boiling)
- Once you water is boiling pour it into a separate bowl.
- Slowly add 2 ~ 16oz packages of Jell-O into your water, stirring with a whisk as you add it in.
- Stir the solution for about 2 minutes with your whisk.
- Pour solution into a measuring cup (Makes it easier to pour into your molds).
- Slowly pour solution into your Jell-O molds.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Remove Jell-O from molds easily by soaking the molds and pan in hot water for about 1 minute.
Place your Jell-O jigglers in the fridge to harden (around 3-4 hours) with each of the batches I made I had enough left over to make a pan of Jell-O that we were going to use cookie cutters to cut out more spring shapes. But we couldn’t find the cookie cutters, so we just cut them into squares and put them on a separate plate.
The Jell-O Jigglers all hardened and ready to come out! We dipped the molds in hot water for them to come out easier.
Our Favorite Easter Activities for Kids Resources we use in our Homeschool found on Amazon (aff. links)
- Bunny Egg Dippers
- Wilton Food Coloring Gel
- Big Egg Dying Tray
- Resurrection Eggs
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Egglo Easter Eggs
Our Favorite Easter Stories On Amazon (Aff. Links)
- Benjamin’s Box
- Lily’s Easter Party
- The Week That Led to Easter
- Read and Share The Story of Easter
- My Special Easter Stories
- Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
More Easter Activities for kids Ideas Can Be Found On My Easter Pinterest Board!
I have some Amazon Affiliate links in this post, THANK YOU for supporting us!!
I am linking up with these great parties, Stop over for even more great ideas!!