I was so excited when I got an email last Friday from Kimberly at Making Pinterest My Reality, nominating me for the Liebster Award, it has been a long week with sick kids, and just what I needed to put a smile on my face! The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, values, cute, endearing and welcome.
With the Leibster Award you are asked to share 5 random facts about yourself, so here are the 5 that I came up with.
1. We do not have cable and don’t plan on getting it anytime soon 🙂
2. I am a not so great at planning in advance, and like to do most things last minute.
3. I have a love for chocolate and try very hard to eat something healthy when I crave chocolate.
4. I hate things being out of order around the house, it really drives my brain crazy.
5. I do not bring my kids around other sick people, which really makes some people mad, but saves me from having to deal with anymore illnesses going through our house than we already have to.
Now it’s my turn to nominate 5 blogs for the Liebster Award. Here are the rules for the blogs I’ve chosen:
- Post about your win.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
- Copy and paste the award button to your blog (right click on the image and save).
- Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers that you think deserves to be recognized.
- Let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself.
Here are my nominations:
1. Momma Of 4 Cutiez
2. Taming The Goblin
3. High Hill Homeschool
4. Learning Journey Homeschool
5. Frogs Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Each of the blogs I choose are blogs that have some Amazing content!! Keep up the great work!!