With the 4th of July holiday right around the corner, it’s time to start gathering up your favorite red, white, and blue dessert recipes. And if you happen to be in the market for a new one, I’ve got the perfect 4th of July recipe for you! Get ready to give your taste buds a true treat with these Firecracker Jello Cups.
Trust me when I say that this recipe is a hit every time I make it. And while it looks like it’s complicated to make, it’s truly not! In fact, it’s one of the easiest recipes out there!
My biggest love with this recipe is the fact that this red, white, and blue dessert literally involves ZERO baking. Not having to turn on my oven in July? Total bonus!
From start to finish, these Firecracker Jello Cups are crazy simple and require absolutely no baking skills whatsoever. In fact, have your kids join you in making these fun and tasty treats. They’ll love being able to add those layers and watch it come together from start to finish!
If you’re looking for a super simple red, white, and blue dessert to celebrate the 4th of July holiday, these Firecracker Jello Cups are a MUST for your menu!
***Printable Recipe At Bottom Of Post***
Ingredients: (affiliate links for your convenience)
- Start by preparing red jello according to box instructions.
- Fill a plastic cup with prepared jello just below half way.
- Place in fridge for 1 to 2 hours and allow jello to set.
- Prepare blue jello according to box instructions.
- Add blue jello to the top of the red jello, just below the top of the cup.
- Place cup back into the fridge and allow blue jello to set.
- Cut Twizzlers in half and place down the center of the cup.
- Top cup with whip cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
What are your favorite red white and blue desserts? Leave a comment below letting me know, I would love to hear from you!!
Looking for more red white and blue desserts? Head over to my patriotic Pinterest board for more ideas!!