Are you looking for a simple sheet pan dinner that takes literally no time or effort at all? These Mexican Veggies are always a hit when we make them up for the kids.
Not only is this side dish a super simple way to load up their bellies with goodness but they also actually really crave the simplicity and taste of this recipe as well. While you can make this at any time of the year it tastes really great during the summer months when you can use some of your veggies from the garden.
And if you can go out and get some fresh zucchini and yellow squash to cook up instantly, how much fun is that?!
Don’t forget to check out our Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl recipe as well!Jump to Recipe
Sheet Pan Dinner – Mexican Veggies
If you’re looking for a lighter meal that doesn’t have any meat in it, give this one a try. The black beans add in a great dose of protein while the veggies add in a bit of fun flavor and even a little bit of extra sweetness.
Even though these are Mexican flavored, it’s not a spicy dish at all. (Although you can make it spicy if you really want too – it’s totally up to you!)
Give the kids the job of cleaning the outside of the veggies really really well. This will help them be a part of creating dinner and make it that much more fun for them to eat!
Let them cool completely once they’re done in the oven then chow down on these delicious veggies. They’re so good, you’re not going to be able to stop!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 15 Ounces Cooked Black Beans
- 1 ½ Cups Baby Carrots
- 1 Small Zucchini
- 1 Small Yellow Squash
- 5 Tablespoons Tajin Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Avocado Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash and clean veggies well.
3. Slice the zucchini and squash down the middle, length-wise. Slice them into about ¼ inch pieces and place in a bowl.
4. Slice the baby carrots in half and place in the bowl with the already sliced veggies.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients except the Tajin seasoning and mix well.
6. Pour onto a large baking sheet and spread evenly.
7. Sprinkle with Tajin seasoning and bake for 25 minutes.
Sheet Pan Mexican Veggies
- 15 oz Cooked black beans
- 1 ½ Cups Baby carrots
- 1 Small zucchini
- 1 Small yellow squash
- 5 TBS Tajin seasoning
- 3 TBS Avocado oil
- 2 TBS Lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and clean veggies well.
- Slice the zucchini and squash down the middle, long wise. Slice them into about ¼ inch pieces and place in a bowl.
- Slice the baby carrots in half and place in the bowl with the already sliced veggies.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the tajin seasoning and mix well.
- Pour onto a large baking sheet and spread even.
- Sprinkle with tajin seasoning and bake for 25 minutes.
Looking for more delicious soup recipes like this delicious Sheet pan dinner? Or maybe a treat to go along with it? Head over to my Pinterest page where you will find many more delicious ideas!
This post may be linked up with some or all of THESE great linky parties. Make sure to head over to find more great ideas from fellow bloggers.