Slime, slime everywhere. The better the mess, the more the fun!
When’s the last time that you sat down with your child and created something fun together? With this Teal Glitter Slime recipe, you and your child will have a blast creating and playing with the end result!
What I love about this Teal Glitter Slime recipe is that it’s easy to do, and the steps can be done as a team as well. My children love to help create and make, so this teal slime recipe is perfect for that to be able to happen!
And keep in mind that once you make this slime recipe, it should stay good and slimy for up to 7 days! (as long as you keep it in an airtight container!) That’s a long span for the slime to last!
If you are looking for a colorful slime recipe that is super simple to make, this is the one for you. My recommendation? Double up and make your own as well because once you start playing with your child’s slime creation, you are absolutely going to want one of your own! You’re never too old for slime, right?
- Begin by pouring a 5 oz. container of teal colored glitter glue into a bowl.
- Add in liquid starch just a little at a time. Take a few minutes to stir the glue mixture thoroughly with a fork in between adding more starch. You want the mixture to stop sticking to the sides of the bowl, but do not want to use too much liquid starch. Too much liquid starch can cause the slime to break apart and not be stretchy. If this happens, you can try adding more glue to remedy it.
- Once you have the consistency you want, remove the slime from the bowl, and work it with your hands.
- Place the slime back into the bowl, and pour in some teal glitter. Fold the glitter into the slime, and incorporate it well.
- Keep slime in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days.
What is your child’s favorite type of slime? Is it glitter slime or another type? Leave a comment below letting me know, I would love to hear from you!!
Looking for other great slime ideas for kids? Head over to my kid’s sensory ideas Pinterest board where you will find a TON of other ideas!