Welcome to Day 2 of our series on decorating Easter Eggs! In case you missed day 1 we used dye to decorate our eggs. Today we are sharing our wax resist Easter eggs idea for decorating Easter Eggs! This was a new idea I had not ever tried before last year, but we were all very pleased with the results.
DIY Wax resist Easter Eggs
- Wax crayon (we used clear crayons)
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Whatever colors you choose of dye mix (yesterday I shared how to make your own dye mix if you need to know how to brightly colored dye)
- Easter Egg Tray (optional but helpful)
- The kids drew whatever they wanted to on their eggs using the wax crayon
- Dip eggs into whatever they want to
Our Favorite Easter Activities for Kids Resources we use in our Homeschool found on Amazon (aff. links)
- Bunny Egg Dippers
- Wilton Food Coloring Gel
- Big Egg Dying Tray
- Resurrection Eggs
- Plastic Easter Eggs
- Egglo Easter Eggs
Our Favorite Easter Stories On Amazon (Aff. Links)
- Benjamin’s Box
- Lily’s Easter Party
- The Week That Led to Easter
- Read and Share The Story of Easter
- My Special Easter Stories
- Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story
More Easter Activities for kids Ideas Can Be Found On My Easter Pinterest Board!
I am linking up with these great linky parties! Stop over for some great ideas!!